My little sidekick loves makeup, so she talked me into putting some on her. Doesn't she look adorable? Miller walked in for lunch and his jaw dropped...he thinks I'm corrupting her :)
How ADORABLE! That's PRICELESS! Look out everyone...There's another Brandi Janet out there! I bet she had a HAY DAY with all that make-up. What a fun lil MOMMY you are! Love you ALL & miss you LOTS!
Kennedy (10/22/09)... "Mom, who invented blogs?" "I don't know Kennedy." "Probably scientists from the 80's Mom."
Kennedy (4/19/09)... Miller was getting ready to take the kids to the park and I told Kennedy to grab a better sweatshirt to wear (she had picked out a thin sweater) because she would get cold. She told me, "I won't get cold Mom, I promise. You don't know my life, so you don't know."
Kennedy (1/30/09)... I have been taking care of Kennedy all week, she got her tonsils/adenoids out on Monday. On top of that, I had to take her to the doctor yesterday, she is sick...all viral so they can't do anything for her. I feel soooo bad for her. She said to me today, "Mom, I'm sorry I'm being so bossy!" What a cutie..
Kennedy (1/20/09)... My Mom sent a package with some new clothes for Kaid, Kenn and the new baby. Kennedy saw them in her room and immediately tried them on. She came out and said, "How do I look?" I said, "wonderful" and she said, "Yeah, I look like a rockstar!"
Kennedy (1/18/09)... We were at church today in sacrament meeting and Kennedy said the word "stupid"...it wasn't used in a bad way or at someone, but she knows she's not allowed to say it. Anyways, she says to me, "just forget what I said, don't tell anyone. I will pay you money, just don't tell." It was hillarious...little briber already.
Kennedy (12/3/08)... Kennedy and I were talking and I asked her, "Why are you so beautiful?" She responded with, "I was just born that way. Everybody thinks I am the most beautiful girl in the whole entire world." After that I sang my Carly Simon-loving heart out to her..."You're so vain Kennedy..." (even though I actually do believe Kenners speaks the truth) :)
Kaiden (11/17/08)... Last night around 2:00 a.m., I woke up to Kaiden and Kennedy in my bedroom. They were talking and Kaiden was sniffing a lot. I told them to turn on the light and saw that Kaiden had a bloody nose. I got him all cleaned up and then laid him on my bed and squeezed his nose for awhile to stop the bleeding. Kennedy proceeded to tell me that they had planned (before we tucked them in bed) to sneak in our room together and sleep with us. So, Kennedy woke up and then woke Kaiden up and in they came. I thought it was so funny they planned this whole conspiracy. However, we only have a queen-sized bed and its not very comfy with 4 of us. Miller ended up going and sleeping with Kaiden in his bed and Kennedy stayed with me. So, they kind of got their way. Then, this morning when Kaiden woke up for school he said, "Mom, thank you so much for helping me with my bloody nose last night!" I have the best kids.
Kaiden (11/14/08)... We were at the bowling alley and Kennedy didn't want to bowl, she just wanted to hangout. While Kaiden was bowling he came up to me and said, "Mom, I really don't understand girls like Kennedy."
Kennedy (11/4/08)... I picked Kennedy and her friend up from school. Her friend is moving to Utah in a couple of weeks and I asked her if she was excited to move. She said, "no because I'm going to miss Kennedy." Kennedy said, "yeah, because I'm your best friend!"
Kaiden (11/4/08)... Kaiden had a friend over and they were watching Animal Planet "Most Extreme" Deadliest Snakes. His friend said he didn't want to watch it anymore because it was too scary. So Kaiden said, "Wow, you need to get in the real world!"
Kennedy (11/3/08)... I asked Kennedy if she wanted a headband or a bow today and she said, "Not a headband Mom, I'm such a failure with headbands!"
Kennedy (10/31/08)... Kaiden caught a ladybug for Kennedy a couple of days ago. She completely cherishes it and talks to it often. She has now named it Lashonda. She just said, "Lashonda, you are seven years old...I counted your spots!" Now she is singing to it and calling it "Izzy." So, I guess this little pet of hers has many names but only one job...to make my Kenners happy!
Kaiden & Kennedy (9/16/08)... Kaid, Kenn and I were all in the car after picking Kennedy up from her 1st day of preschool. I asked her how lunch today was and she said, "The tater tots were kind of cold." Then, Kaiden said, "That really sucks, you should sue them...like for $200.00." Kennedy then says, "What do you mean Kaiden?" And finally Kaiden says, "Nevermind, you just don't understand Kennedy." I think we might have another future lawyer in the family!
Kaiden (8/19/08)... Kaiden and I were playing on the computer and he saw an "Obama" button you could buy. He said, "Who would ever want to buy an Obama button Mom?" I said, "I don't know." He said, "Wait, Aunt Mary would, she's a democrat!"
Kaiden & Kennedy (7/30/08)... Kaid and Kenn were in bed ready to go to sleep (they sleep together at Grandma's this summer!) and Kaiden said, "Kennedy, I'm so glad you're my sister." And Kennedy said, "Is that because you would have no one to play with if I wasn't?"
Kaiden (7/5/08)... We were driving to Nat-Soo-Pah and we drove past my parent's friend's house where they keep two of my parent's Mare (female) Belgian Draft horses named Barb and Betty. I said to Kaiden, "Wow, Papa and Grandma really have a lot of horses" and he said, "Well, Barb and Betty aren't their horses anymore...they belong to the Mare's." It was so cute, he didn't know it was a horse term for females. He thought the horses belonged to the Mare's (as in people!)
Kaiden (7/4/08)... We were driving in the car and talking about whistling. Kaiden said, "I really wish I was older and could whistle because then, whenever I saw a pretty gal, I could whistle at her!"
Kaiden (6/25/08)... Kaiden and I were talking while driving home and he said, "Mom, when we get to Heaven, there will only be 2 rules...have fun and don't murder. Also, we will each have our own globe so we can see what's happenning down on Earth."
Kaiden & Kennedy (6/24/08)... We had just sit down to eat breakfast and Kaiden was eating cereal and Kennedy was eating the last toaster strudel. She said, "Kaiden, I can cut this in half for you and share it if you want me to." Kaiden said, No thank you Kennedy...but thanks for asking me." What a proud Mommy I was! They aren't always this nice to each other, believe me. But, it sure is amazing when they are!
Kennedy (6/14/08)... Robby, Abby, Ellie and Liberty came to visit for the weekend and the kids were playing outside at Grandma Celeste's house in the backyard. I go to check on Kennedy and Ellie and I see Kennedy pulling her pants up. So, I had her come inside and asked her why her pants were down in the first place. She said, "Mom, I had to go pee really bad and this was way closer than the bathroom!"
Kaiden(5/25/08)...We were driving home from church and at the intersection we were crossing there were people holding buckets trying to collect money for the homeless. When they got up to our car, Miller rolled down the window and gave him our change. As we were driving away Kaiden said, "Dad, you know that's just a scam right?"
Kennedy (5/24/08)...We were leaving Wal-Mart after running around for a few hours. She said, "I'm freaking out Mom...this is so romantic." I said, "Kennedy, do you know what romantic means?" She said, "No, but I heard it on Alvin & The Chipmunks." I told her its when husbands and wives love each other. She said, "You and Daddy are romantic, huh? When you met you said, "Oh Miller, you're so handsome, I love you."
Kennedy (5/19/08)... We were at the barber getting Miller and Kaiden's haircut. The barber asked Kennedy what her name was and she said... "Its Kennedy...HELLO!!!" I'm pretty sure she gets her attitude from her father.
Kaiden (4/6/08)... He wanted to do chores to earn money because he saw something he wanted to buy on the internet. I told him he could do the dishes and vacuum the living room. When I walked him over to the sink to show him how to start doing the dishes he said, "Mom, I don't need a tutorial!" I have no idea where he learned that word...
1 comment:
How ADORABLE! That's PRICELESS! Look out everyone...There's another Brandi Janet out there! I bet she had a HAY DAY with all that make-up. What a fun lil MOMMY you are! Love you ALL & miss you LOTS!
Post a Comment