Brace yourselves, this is going to be a really long post day! The past week has been quite eventful. We flew back to Idaho on Saturday to spend the summer. Miller got an internship with a judge here, so we're really excited to be able to hangout with family. So, as excited as we are to be here, it was really hard leaving all of our good friends in Massachusetts. We pulled Kaiden out of school three weeks early, so he had a going away/early birthday party (his birthday is in July) on Friday. His class was so good to him. They got him two Webkinz and they also got Kennedy one. His little "girlfriend" Isabella got him one too...they are so cute and have so much fun together! I brought Dunkin' Donuts and juice in for treats...per Kaiden's request :) I took a lot of pictures, but for the sake of everyone avoiding my blog because I'm a little "picture obsessive/happy", I will only post a few! It was so sad to leave, he had such a great school/teacher/friends but they are having so much fun in Idaho now! He says he really misses Isabella...I didn't think I had to worry about "Puppy Love" for at least a few more years :)
The new Oh So..
13 years ago

8 comments:
He and Isabella look like they're going to smooch. Ha ha how old are they?
Sweet, which Juge?
At least Isabella has good taste...go Hannah Montana! It is always hard to leave friends, but I think it is good for kids to get in the habit of making new friends- helps them not be social recluses -spelling...no clue.
too cute.. double edged sword leaving friends to go and be with family... I would love to be closer to family in Idaho but we couldn't bare to leave so cal we love our friends here they've become family and we love our little life here I think we are here for the long hall!! I don't know though nothing is ever garanteed!! Oh and my little 5 year old has a little boy dude and they are too cute... they are always holding hands at recess and its just fun to see how they act with one another.
I lOVE the one of him and Nick. How adorable. And YOU being picture happy? Uh, no. Not even, compared to me. Maybe that's why my readers have dwindled... not exactly "reading" anymore. :)
OOHHHHH How fun!!!!! I am glad you guys are home!!!! I will let you know when I am coming down but if you guys come up here you better let me know or else!!!!!
PS the EYES are FANTASTIC!!!
Fun for you to be back in Twin! We should get together:) Love your blog as usual.
Post a Comment