Holy Moly I have a lot to update! We have been in Twin now for 30 days, crazy how time flies by so fast. Like I explained in my last post, my freaking camera broke. GRRRR, I was sooooo mad! I felt so useless the last 2 weeks without a camera...definitely not something I would like to experience again. I used my Mom's a couple of times...during our Father's Day barbeque, etc. HOWEVER, my dad was uploading something onto the computer and the whole memory card got erased on accident, so I don't know if we'll be able to retrieve those pictures at all...BOO. Anyways, things seem to be back in order now so prepare yourselves to witness some major bloggin!
This last week (Thurs, Fri, Sat), Miller golfed in my family's tournament, the Latham Invitational. This was his 7th year playing in it...WOW! We had barbeques and banquets to attend. This one is at my Uncle Bobby and his girlfriend Tiffany's house. We all had a blast, especially the kids! I'm so glad I have so many cousins to keep them occupied :)
Kennedy & Megan decided to be a little WT with their brownies...silly girls!
Kennedy, Sevy & Slade

No comments:
Post a Comment