Yesterday Miller and the kids took me on a shopping trip to................
Ha ha ha, totally kidding. However, we did drive an hour away to Natick, MA where my wonderful husband and amazing kiddos took me to dinner at............
YUMMY P.F. CHANG'S!!!!
We had such a great time. The mall here (where P.F. Chang's is) is amazing! There was this enormous Neiman Marcus, bigger than I've ever seen...I wish I would have taken a picture, it was a whole section of the mall! They had every store you could ever imagine including my favorite...POTTERY BARN KIDS! But seriously, this mall was insane...I loved it! Then today after church we met our friends at the park and had a barbeque. It was such a nice and peaceful day...very relaxing and low key. Thank you honey and kidlets...you guys are the best and I absolutely, positively LOVE LOVE LOVE being your wife/mother!!!!! I hope you all had a wonderful, spectacular, magnificant, amazing, FUN Mother's Day...I did!!!

4 comments:
I'm glad you had a fun Mommy's Day! And I sooo want you guys to come here! Have you talked to Mildo anymore about coming to Law School in Colorado??
Get your butt out here!
Happy mothers day! Love the pics. Celeste is awesome.. and I'm sure your mom is too!
Branders!! hey thanks for the help!!! i need to get mine all cute like yours!! well check out my blog i added more!!:) and i am so glad u had an awesome mothers day!!:)
PF Changs is my fav. Let's go when you get out here!
Post a Comment