Thursday, May 22, 2008

New outfit/Kennedy-ness/baseball

I got this little outfit (shirt/shorts/matching belt) for Kennedy at the Tommy Hillfiger outlet store for only $26.00. I thought it was a bargain and oh so cute. So, of course she had to pose in it...Kennedy-style!


After our little photo session, we went to Joy School. She drew this little flower with sidewalk chalk. Of course (not being bias at all) I think she's an ispiring artist. Then, she took a break and had a scooter ride.

Yes, you are seeing right. This little munchkin got on top of MY car. Her little friends were laughing at her and of course she brought her attitude with her up there.

And here's my man....ain't he handsome??? He loves baseball. He's on a little teeball team here and then when we get to Twin he will be on a slow-pitch team...GO KAIDEN!

I know I take tons and tons of pictures...I'm pathetic. I just feel Kaid and Kenn change so much all of the time and I have to capture every little funny/cute/amazing/crazy/shocking thing they do. So, WARNING...the pictures probably won't slow down (unless I have a lot of angry readers I guess!)

4 comments:

(me)linda said...

No complaints about pictures here. I picture overload all the time too. Plus it cracks me up the Kennedy is such a poser. She's darling. Her new outfit is darn cute.

Ryan & Kaci said...

I absolutely love KENNERS "TOMMY GIRL" outfit! It is stinkin CUTE! She definitely gets her taste of clothing from her Aunt Kaci! Oops! Did I say that out loud?
Look at that cute little teeball player, too! What a STUD!! I can't wait to play catch with him!! LOVE YOU ALL!

Lara said...

I LOVE all your pictures. Plus it makes me feel better to know I'm not the only one who has a camera stuck on my face. You won't regret it though, especially when they're older.

brockandericka said...

WOW what a ham!! seriously she is so stinken cute!! and i bet Kaiden the studman is so excited for Grandpa Eric to coach him this summer huh!! well fun fun !!!ONLY 8DAYSLEFT!!!!!! YIPPY!!!!!!!!!! love ya lots~~~:)