Thursday, May 1, 2008

Fishing trip (birthday pictures continued...)

I know this post is really really late, but hey...I've been busy! Since Miller's birthday was on a Sunday, we decided to take the kids fishing/picnic on Saturday (April 12th)...our friends came along too. It was such a beautiful day, so warm! These first three pictures describe a 'traumatic' experience Kennedy went through...her ball accidentally rolled into the water and got further and further out. Here's her reaction (below)


She was SOOOOO sad! Luckily, her dad and brother took her to the other side of the water where it had wondered.
Kennedy loved playing with the bait...EWWW! I think she was trying to be like her aunt Kaci (she used to hide all the worms in her pockets...didn't want the poor little things to get eaten.)



You can enlarge this picture and see the turtles a little better...

Kaiden's a pro...baiting his hook


Just chillin' waiting for some fish to bite
Isn't this place beautiful?
Kennedy and Rylan playing in the sand. There was a little beach there too, these two loved it!
Throwing sand...
She just had to take her shoes off and run through the water. Rylan obviously followed and they both ended up falling in on their bums...OOPS!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I was about 5 I owned a Turtle, his name was Eric Leonard, I had to grab my ankles, and got a GREAT big belt on my fanny, I pulled off the Turtles shell! It took about an hour for the Turtle to Die! Can you see me doing that Evil thing? It looks like it was a Beautiful Day! Grandma Jo loves to fish! Miller I will take you to my hot spot fishing hole when you get to Twin Falls, Love, hugs and kisses to you all!!

Ryan & Kaci said...

First of all...Kennedy & I are a lot alike! I hated seeing those poor little worms being tortured. They were hopeless no matter what. They either ended up being ripped into pieces,or swallowed into the pit of doom! I tried to help them by sticking them anywhere possible( in my shirt, down my pants, in my pockets)...but dad caught me EVERY time. Anyways...it looks like you guys had a good time. I LOVE fishing! Well I love the McMillen Clan! Miss you more than EVER!! ♥ KC

Ryan & Kaci said...

MOM is MEAN!!! TURTLE TORTURER!

Anonymous said...

KACI IS WORM THIEF!!!!!!!!

Brandi said...

Okay...it looks like you both (Mom & Kaci) have some issues to workout with each other. Let's not do it on my blog though...kapeesh??? j/k, love you both!!!

Matt & Ali said...

Dang you guys are always doing fun stuff!!! What fun things to do as a family!!! When are finals over??? and lil miss thing with her worms yuk!!!

Jana Dille said...

Hey girl thanks for posting and being concerned for me! I love the bunco night. I'm hosting at my house on May 15th so hopefully it goes well. We have 12 in our group so it's a big undertaking, but fun. You guys are always doing something fun aren't you?! Poor Kennedy, did she ever get her ball back? Talk to you later! Jana