Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Edward...

For any of you Twilight fans, here is a link to the trailer of the new movie coming out December 12th...

8 comments:

Emily said...

I'm so excited! Thanks for posting this. I hadn't seen it. I'm starting to think the casting for Edward is okay. I wasn't so sure for a while, but it looks like he's going to be great.

Heather said...

That is so mean.... They shouldn't some out with at trailer until it is much closer to being released.... These books make me feel like a child waiting for Santa.... So impatient am I...

Lara said...

I love it... I read the first book in one day, and can't bring myself to read the other ones, cause i KNOW everything else will go neglected! That's how much I loved the first one!

Anonymous said...

I loved it! I cannot wait for it to come out!!! Oh Edward looks so much better in it than I thought he would. Wow!

Ashley and Dave said...

Thanks! I emailed that link to everyone I know! :)

Matt & Ali said...

Isn't this great?!? I am on my second time through the books. I read them so fast the first time I forgot some stuff.!!! Can't wait!

amber said...

I'm SUPER EXCITED and so glad that you posted this! I can't WAIT!!! I'm on the 3rd book and can't put it down.....my family is complaining of being neglected( I have 300 pages left, not long and they will be taken care of again) I can only hope the movie will not be a let down since the books are so good!

The Dille Family said...

Can you believe I still haven't read them? Everyone has told me I need to read them and I am going to. My life has been too crazy but I will definitely be up to par by the time the movie comes out! Then I can share in the excitement! Thanks for the info!