Tuesday, March 8, 2011

REMINDER!

Don't forget to enter My Favorite Things drawing HERE for a darling prize from yours truly. I am extending the deadline until tomorrow at 10:00 p.m. Post your favorite things on your own blog or post a link to my blog for extra entries. Good luck...I can't wait to send something wonderful YOUR way!!!

2 comments:

Ackerman/Mejias Family said...

Hey, remember me? :)
I did my list. I only had time for 10 because I'm running late! I posted a link to your blog, but I'm not sure if I did it right :0
I enjoyed the movie Knight and Day as well. If you don't take it too serious, I thing it's very enjoyable!
Good luck with your contest... too cute!!!!

Sol said...

Hi, Im Gail's friend and I think this is a real cute idea. I am going to make a list of my favorite things, and why I love them. This can be a way to get to know myself...sometimes I dont even know who I am..:)