My friend Michelle came to visit from Moscow with her two little girls when Miller and her husband Tanner decided they needed to go hunting last month. We had a blast! We went to the park, out to eat lots, took FIVE kids to the Cheesecake Factory by ourselves (luckily we had the BEST waitor!), went to the pumpkin patch, shopping, etc.
Kaiden was soooooo bent out of shape when I made him take Krew on the little train ride at the pumpkin patch...I am such a MEAN Mom!

Kennedy and Teya

Check out my little climbers!

They had the best little petting zoo! Complete with a camel of course.

This is little Paige-y-poo...can you believe all this hair? She is only 6 months old!

I think Krew was having words with this goat

PARK!

Krew is FEARLESS, he climbs on everything.

Thanks Michelle, come visit again soon!
2 comments:
Oooohhh love the BSU shirt on Krew! Go Broncos! So I needed to thank you for my craft idea, I found the link to "Make it & love it" on your blog when I was desperately searching for crafty blogs. Thanks! Your kiddos are so adorable, hope that you guys are doing well in Boise! :)
Brandi, I love this post! The picture of Krew and the little goat is too cute! You need to email me all of these pictures... My camera battery was dead when we came, so I have NO pictures. Hopefully we'll come visit soon.
Post a Comment