Leave a comment letting me know which ones are your favorites! You can click on the link above to see them all in her shop.
Here are just a few of her knobs...
Love all the polkadots!
I love all the kid-themed ones!!!
Hello,
My name is Shyla, two years ago I discovered that I possessed a hidden talent and love for painting. I was pregnant with my second child and like most anxious mothers, I wanted her to have the perfect nursery/bedroom. My husband and I spent three long weekends designing a butterfly and flower motif for her room but something wasn’t quite right. All of our hard work was overshadowed by the plain white furniture glaring at us. How could I bring this drab furniture to life?? And then it came to me...DRAWER PULLS! I painted the drawer pulls to match the room, half in butterflies and half in flowers. I was able to create original chic furniture and complete the perfect room for my perfect baby. Soon after, my friends and family wanted to perfect their various rooms and before I knew it, my baby and my business was born.
Recently, through client requests, I’ve extended my talents to include Christmas tree ornaments and wine stoppers. Thank you for taking the time to look through at my website, I look forward to completing your perfect room!
Shyla Contreras
HobKnobin
You can contact her at scontreras@hobknobin.com
So there you have it, get to commenting! I will pick the lucky winner on Wednesday October 20th at 10:00 p.m. GOOD LUCK!!!!!







4 comments:
Ooo! Count me IN those are ADORABLE!:)
The polkadot ones are SO CUTE!
~Shelley Smith
I LOVE the penelope pink, with the little birdie. So cute...I also love the black and white pinstripe. classic :)
I love the "Give a hoot" that is on the cork top on her Etsy site...but for drawer pulls. I also would like black and white swirl drawer pulls.
Thanks!!
I love the navy and white polka dot. It makes me want to rethink Eve's whole room to incorporate navy.
Post a Comment