Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Seattle trip (part3)

We of course had to eat some delicious seafood while we were there and the Crab Pot did not disappoint! Sooooo yummy! The Crab Pot was in Miner's Landing and they had lots of fun shops and a big arcade and this cute carasoul...the kids loved it! Who am I kidding? Miller and I loved it too :)

Tanner was soooo sad he had to stay with baby Paige and couldn't ride :)I swear this girl is her Daddy all the way...she loves spending time with him and has him wrapped pretty tight around her little finger!

3 comments:

Emmett and Ashlee said...

Your kids are so cute! So great having the husbands done with law school. Now just got to get past the bar, can't wait until it is over!!!

*LaUrA* said...

It looks like Kaiden has a beer in front of him at dinner...haha. mmmmmmm I want crab now.

Kendra said...

I had no idea how close you lived to Seattle we should have meet up there we live 3 hours from there and we go monthly to go to the temple, and to get to the big city love pikes and all the fun things to do there!