Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Family pictures...

***EDIT*** If you want to look at the rest (all 4 pages!) of our pictures, email me at kaidnkenn@hotmail.com and I will give you the site and password.

Here are a few family pictures we recently got taken...






11 comments:

Williams Tale Overture said...

Those pictures are so cute! I love them! Poor Miller that sucks about his ankle.

Dave and Janine Butters said...

These are super cute!

Ashley and Dave said...

These are darn cute! Poor miller....PASHAW!....POOR YOU!!! :)

Shane and Amy Jo said...

Such a good-lookin' family! Nice work!!! They turned out great!

Anonymous said...

So cute Brandi, I love them!

*LaUrA* said...

so so so cute! What an adorable family you have!

brockandericka said...

ADORABLE!!! the kids took adorable pictures !! very cute!!

Traci said...

They look amazing! What a good lookin' family you have!

Ashley said...

Those are absoutley darling girl!!! I wish I could have lived closer and been the one to take them for you guys...It would be so fun to see you!!! Maybe someday right? Anyway they are super cute and I love the muted color affect and your stinking cute outfits!!

Des said...

THOSE look AWESOME. You are such a babe. Cutest kids ever.

Johnson said...

Wow, Love all of the pictures!!! You have a cute family!