Friday, April 17, 2009

What the?????

Every week I get random emails from different baby/parenting sites on the updates of my growing baby in my womb. Some are very helpful, some interesting...this one blew my mind. Are there really people out there like this? Why yes there are... (click on the link below)

http://blogs.babycenter.com/momformation/2009/04/14/she-ate-her-placenta-and-it-was-good/?scid=preg_2_20090416:2&pe=2UwvAPK

6 comments:

(me)linda said...

Whoa BARF!

I mean...OH darn! Too bad I'm done having kids! That's such a fantastic idea!!!! :)

Seriously I want to vomit.

*LaUrA* said...

This made my stomach turn...aaaack!!! now I am going to have nightmares!

Heather said...

So what did you decide, are you joining her......I can only imagine the look on the nurses face when you asked to keep it....I'm going to be sick!!

Ashley and Dave said...

I won't judge you for eating your placenta Brandi...you have always been a weirdie.

But seriously, I am nautious now. THANKS.

And...did they really have to show the sandwich?!!!

Eww.

Jana Dille said...

WOW, disgusting. Really disgusting!

Erin&Ryan said...

Wow that is probably the grossest thing ive heard of!!