This was a conversation Kennedy and I had this morning...
Kennedy: We're going on an Easter egg hunt today!
Me: Hopefully if it stops raining.
Kennedy: Let me see your phone. I'm going to call Heavenly Father and tell him to stop the rain. What's his phone number Mom?
Me: Well Kenners, Heavenly Father doesn't have a phone number, but we can pray to Him and ask for the rain to stop.
Kennedy: Oh, okay.
The new Oh So..
13 years ago

3 comments:
She is such a cutie!!! I really wish that it would stop raining and get warm too. But what are the chances both will happen in the same day. I really wanted to do the egg hunt outside but I guess the kids will have fun no matter what. Thanks for planning it!
hahaha...wouldn't that be crazy...I would be on the phone all day!! I love the things kids say! Happy Easter!!
I love that girl!
Post a Comment