Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy birthday ya old FART!!!!!

You're 27 today Millie...yes, 27!!! We are definitely getting old, but just remember, you are 6 months OLDER than I am :) We love you honey and are so grateful for everything you do for our family. We are so proud of you and your hard work in law school. You are the best husband and Dad and we are so grateful you are ours!!! Happy Birthday...





4 comments:

Timothy & Kimberly Pettitt said...

Okay, so I am totally grossed out that miller is so old, I guess we can't assosiate with him anymore because he is so OLD. And Hello Kenners...beauty queen! Looks like easter was fabulous and you my dear look so great! You'll lose that baby weight in no time cause all there is is baby! PS...thanks for the card...Love ya!

Ackerman/Mejias Family said...

Okay,
you guys are funny. Bobby turns 45 today. Ya'll don't know what old is. So I guess that makes us LONELY old farts... (cricket sounds in the background)
Happy Birthday Miller!

Williams Tale Overture said...

Happy Birthday Miller! Wow time flies I cant believe we are getting so close to that number 30.
Hope you had a great day! Brandi that belly is super cute. Good work!

Bree said...

Happy Birthday Mill Dog!

How did you get your blog so you have stuff on both sides? I have been trying to figure that out on mine.