Sunday, April 26, 2009

Girls Day!

My wonderful friend Sarah is throwing me a baby shower in a couple of weeks and Kenners and I wanted to help make the invitatioins. So, we headed to the scrapbook store this morning and went to work. Kennedy was in heaven with all the stamps/scissors/stickers/paper/embelishments at her disposal, she had a blast! We went to Applebee's for lunch afterwards...thanks for the fun day Sarah, Kenners and I love spending time with you!
Goofy girlies...

Hard at work making her Aunt Kaci a little sumpin sumpin...she was too cute, she spelled out Kenn and Kaci with her stickers!




2 comments:

Ryan & Kaci said...

What a fun girl's day! It sure looks like she really loves her Aunt Kaci in these pictures...have you already sent the card my way? I love scrapbook stores. I am glad you had fun! I can't wait to come see you, I am counting down the days! LOVE YOU ALL! ♥♥♥

(me)linda said...

Hey I recognize that face! How fun that you live by Sarah! I don't think I've seen her since graduation.

PS- I noticed you have the wrong link for me on your sidebar. I thought you might want to know.