Yesterday morning Miller played in a golf scramble...in the pouring rain. When he got home, we dyed Easter eggs and then took Kaid and Kenn to lunch. We were going to have a barbeque with our friends, but the weather was still bad so we just bought Papa Murphy's and had an Easter egg hunt at their house. Then we went to the park and roasted marshmallows. We had a fun, laid back day...just what we needed. Around 11:30 last night, Kennedy threw up in her bed (deja vu of last weekend when her and Miller had food poisoning) and continued the rest of the night. This morning Kaid and Miller headed off to church while Kenners and I stayed home. I made a turkey with all the works (we are not a ham family) and then Kaiden started to throw up later this afternoon too...ugh. Needless to say, today has not felt like a normal Easter however, we do feel so blessed for everything we have been given.
The Easter bunny came to our house!


Kennedy being patient waiting to dye eggs



1 comment:
Sorry about the pukes visiting your house again. I'm just glad that you haven't gotten it. That would really stink. I'm really glad that we got together on saturday. It was a lot of fun!! Are you up for a movie sometime this week?
Post a Comment