
To start winter and the Christmas Season off, Moscow puts on a little parade. The kids had a blast...and warmed up with hot chocolate and snickerdoodle cookies...YUM! It was a cold night, but the parade was short and sweet...definitely the kind I like.
2 comments:
Brandi, my darling! Oh how I miss you! Sorry I missed your phone call...down in NJ. Glad to hear that morning sickness is gone. Hurray for nursery callings...i actually wish I could get released and called to that...it would be better with ry anyway. Your kids are getting so big! I miss them! And you look so cute! I love your oh so sexy look in the night shot. and I have to say that when your whole dental nightmare happened I laughed myself silly! sorry, but it WAS quite hilarious. We miss you! Hope all is well! Have a great Christmas!
Ok...so Tim really didn't write that...I did!
KIMBO
Post a Comment