Kennedy's birthday was a tad bit different than Kaiden's...complete with princess paraphernalia, nail polish and makeup! Luckily for Kaiden we had her little birthday get together with her friends while he was in school...he doesn't appreciate all the girly stuff :) But, we did spend the rest of the day hanging out together as a family. And, out of all the places she could have chosen for dinner, Kennedy picked KFC. My crazy girl is ADDICTED to their mashed potatoes and gravy...I kid you not, she can down 4 chicken legs and 2 sides of potatoes! Anyways, it was a great day. We love you Kennedy...you are spunky, outgoing, generous, friendly, loving, funny, beautiful, creative...and we LOVE having you in our family!!!
Thinking she's the "shizzle" because its her birthday :)

6 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Kenners:) MISS YOU!You're getting too BIG for your Aunt Kaci! I love you!
Brandi...I'm glad you posted some picts. They are ADORABLE!
Love & miss you ALL! XOXOXO
I LOVE the last picture of Kennedy. It's so CUTE! HE HE!
I am DYING at that last picture!! PRICELESS!!!!
That looks like it was so much fun! Eliza also loves the whole princess thing right now and yes makeup as well. We miss and love you guys!
What A beautiful princess!! Love the outfit! You Go Girl!!
I love the last pic of Kennedy. Haha! She IS the shizzle, fo sho!
Post a Comment