WOW...is my little man handsome or what? I always worry about school pictures, because I'm not there to make him laugh and smile. Plus, the photographer has to take pictures of like a ba-jillion kids and I'm sure doesn't spend a whole lot of time on each. I was so relieved to see this picture in my email!
(So...I'm not sure why this rediculous white background is showing up. However, if you click on the picture, it enlarges it and there is no white background.)
9 comments:
ok, I messed up my last comment, but I wanted to say....so cute!!
what a handsome little guy!!! he is honestly super cute!
That's my handsome Grandson who I love and Miss!!! What A Great Picture!
he really is handsome!
That is a really cute school picture! Mine were always horrible, yes even when I was in grade school...is that possible, well yes it is.
ok so i am pretty sure i have a stud for a nepew dang branders look at your handsome son!!! what a cutie !!! and kenners of course is too!!! my goodness gracious!!! you are one lucky women ha ha love ya sister suzie!!
Wow! What a handsome kid. Congrats on no retakes!
He looks like a little man! He is beautiful!
Post a Comment