Sunday, March 30, 2008

Here comes Peter Cottontail...EASTER FUN!!!

This post is a little late, SORRY! We had a great Easter... on Saturday we died eggs and then on Sunday we had friends over for prime rib...YUM!






This egg was my contribution...truth hurts, right?

Kaiden's eggs...

Kennedy's eggs...


Didn't they do a great job?!?!

5 comments:

Lara said...

Ha- I love the ones you made. For some reason it reminded me of Bill Nye.

Emily said...

So fun! I've still not caught up and posted my Easter post. It is a must. I will do it straight away.

P.S. Please do not feel obligated to play, but you have been tagged.
http://emanddak.blogspot.com/2008/04/tagged-twice.html

Jana Dille said...

What a fun weekend! I want to come to your house next year for Easter! JANA

Chalet said...

Where have I been? Here in Logan with a sick husband...nothing worse :) Wondering if you have gotten us tickets to the NY/Boston Game yet?!?!

Cody and Mindy said...

Brandi I love the Easter pics, but hello you didn't post any of your kiddos in their outfits...I've been dying to see them!