Sunday, March 30, 2008

The Easter Bunny came and spoiled the kiddos...


Kennedy showing off her new necklace and bracelets...
Easter egg hunt in our backyard...thanks Kim for bringing the eggs! Each child had their own color of eggs to find...that way everyone got the same amount! Always a thinker Kim :)




Okay, my friends are dorks. I love these new sippy cups I found...they don't leak...AT ALL! So, I made my friends try them out so they could share my excitement...I'm pretty sure they are mocking me :) No more dinner at my house for you two!!!


I hope everyone had a great Easter too!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I am so glad to see that the easter bunny went back to Osh Kosh to pick up that neclace!! Kennedy must have been a really good girl this year!

(me)linda said...

Is that your backyard? It's awesome! Major yard envy going on over here.